Wednesday, February 20, 2008

They're leaving tomorrow. & the 5 of us, have to go to school & have fun with OLE. What nonsense right? Hahaha. Still, I think we're gonna enjoy OLE. I just don't want any of us to be splitted. Cause Mr Lim said that we're gonna be splitted, No, it shan't happen (:


Anyway, tests are finally over! Except for POA & Amaths, okay. It's kinda long later I suppose. No, POA is just next thursday, I better study. Oh great, must bring back my POA file. REMEMBER! Wei Cong just told me that there's gonna be a camp for the class committees in March? Is that sooo? Must ask Liangdeng for confirmation.


Yan Ci & I were discussing about the Table-tennis class team shirt, & cause of that, she started laughing & laughing & laughing. I don't know what's so funny, probably when I said the 08 thing huh, Miss Marshmallow :D


Okay, back to the topic on Camp. I'm not able to go with dear 3R5. This is so sad...): I wanna bond together with them ]: Saddddddd. Nevermind, I shall bond more with Quek during Ole! Yay! Doubles Partner! :D


Do enjoy yourselves with the rest of the secondary 3 students, take care, sleep well over at malaysia, remember to apply insect repellent!


I'M SO GONNA MISS YOU, SARA & GABY! I'M NOT SPENDING OLE WITH YOU TWO THIS YEAR! CRAP.